Working at SRG
Do you appreciate the advantages of working with a medium-sized company with tradition? Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a positive, non-discriminatory attitude to one another: are they elementary building blocks for a collegial working environment and a good working environment? With SRG you will find an employer who represents and lives up to this personnel policy on a sustainable basis.
To achieve this, defined values represent the requirements for all employees of our company. They describe how we deal with each other, with our partners, our tasks and our company.
Development opportunities at SRG
• We promote the development of our employees by transferring their own areas of responsibility. You like to get involved in projects and contribute to the success of your company with first-class results? It is important to you that your development goal remain in focus through regular, open appraisal interviews and that regular feedback in between is not neglected. We understand this approach as the basis for optimal development of our employees in further-going positions.
• With training measures, we enable our employees to take on further tasks and responsibilities - in accordance with our motto: promote and challenge! The interaction between challenging tasks and optimal support of the development contributes to the fact that we can win many managers and specialists from our own ranks.
• As part of the internationally established ROTAREX Group, we promote the development of the intercultural competence of our employees. All divisions have regular contact with our foreign colleagues as well as our partners in different countries. Support for overcoming the language barriers can be found in our internal English language course. Even business trips or dispatching abroad have already been used by some of our employees to strengthen their intercultural competence.
Special features of SRG
• As a medium-sized company we are a strong social partner and companion for our employees. In addition to the contractual benefits such as 30 days of recreational leave, performance-related annual bonuses and capital-building benefits, we also offer an attractive, performance-based remuneration model for non-tariff employees, with which our employees are financially involved in achieving their goals.
• To protect our employees in terms of retirement provision, we have a strong partner with Signal Iduna. Individual consultations of our employees and support in case of benefit form the basis for a trusting cooperation. These topics are strengthened by a partly employer-funded support.
• A way to make working hours flexible is becoming more and more important to support the reconciliation of work and family life. At SRG, flexible working time arrangements are practiced in many areas. Department- and team-internal arrangements allow an adjustment of the individual working hours and at the same time an optimal operational readiness of the department. In some cases you can also work from home office.
• The SRG is aware of its responsibility as an employer. That is why we support the childcare of our employees through targeted grants.
• In the context of health promotion, we also support the corresponding activities of our employees with financial subsidies.